Contact Us for Physiotherapy Services in Carp, ON
West Physio Sport Offers a Range of Treatment Options
At West Physio Sport, we offer personalized treatment plans designed to help you manage pain, heal, and recover. Whether you’ve recently suffered an injury or underwent surgery, we can help you rebuild strength and adjust your lifestyle to get you back to your normal life and help you prevent problems in the future. You can count on our team to provide the care and attention you need to feel better. If you are currently experiencing unexplained pain or have been prescribed physiotherapy treatment by your primary care physician, please reach out to us today. We provide a full range of physiotherapy services for patients in Carp and Arnprior, ON.
119 Langstaff Drive, Carp, ON K0A 1L0
Monday 8 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday 7 AM - 7PM
Wednesday 8 AM - 7 PM
Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM
Friday 7 AM- 2 PM
5 Charles Street, Arnprior, ON K7S 1A6
Monday 11 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday 12 PM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday - closed
Thursday 1 PM - 6:30 PM
Friday 9 AM - 2:30 PM
West Physio Sport - Arnprior
346 John Street N, Suite 62, Arnprior, ON K7S 2P6
Monday 8 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday 8 AM -7 PM
Wednesday 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM
Friday - closed
Our Services & Treatments
We have a team of therapists and medical professionals to help you recover and improve your quality of life. Our treatments are designed to help you promote optimal mobility, prevent injury, improve function, and return to physical activity. We offer a range of services and treatment options to meet the unique needs of every patient. Depending on your diagnosis, we can build a comprehensive treatment plan to address your symptoms and help you feel better. Our team provides all of the following treatment options:
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy uses a range of stretching and strengthening techniques as well as manual therapy to help enhance or restore the function of injured or weakened body systems.
- Sports Rehab: Sports are a great way to get exercise but can also lead to injury. We provide services for athletes to help them recover from injuries, prevent injuries and enhance their performance.
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy: We provide specialized physiotherapy care to address pelvic concerns. Our treatments can help reduce any pain and strengthen the area.
- Registered Massage Therapy: Our massage therapists can perform various massage techniques to help relieve tension, provide pain relief, and promote relaxation.
- Vertigo Treatment: Inner ear problems can cause vertigo, making you feel like you’re moving when you’re not and potentially causing you to feel ill. We provide treatment to address the problem in the inner ear to relieve vertigo symptoms.
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling: These ancient techniques are used to help promote natural healing. Using thin needles inserted into the body, acupuncture can help to relieve pain, improve circulation, and improve the function of the affected area.
- Lymphedema: This chronic condition causes swelling of a specific body part due to a buildup of lymph fluid. Our team provides treatment to drain fluid and control swelling.
How to Reach Our Office Locations
We have three office locations to serve patients over a wide area. You can find two of our offices in Arnprior and one in Carp. Each office is open Monday through Friday to provide flexible appointment times for patients. You can easily reach any of our offices by phone, and our staff will be happy to assist you with any questions or help you schedule an appointment. Let us help you find the relief you need to live a happier life.
Fill Out Our Contact Form
If it’s easier for you, you can get in touch with our staff via the contact form below. All we ask is that you provide your name, email, phone number, and a brief message explaining your concern or detailing your question. Our office works quickly to answer these inquiries and will be reaching out to you soon to help. Should you have any urgent concerns or questions, we ask that you please call one of our offices, as we can then assist as quickly as possible during regular business hours. We're here to help you with all your physiotherapy and sports rehab needs, and our focus is always on patient satisfaction and providing the best care possible. So, get in touch with us today!